A career with Marine Travelift / Shuttlelift / ExacTech is more than just a job. It’s a commitment to making an impact. Our team members design and build long lasting machines because each employee is given the opportunity to continuously innovate. We look to our people to come up with the ideas that make all of our products and services better. Marine Travelift has been manufacturing mobile boat hoists since 1954. Our equipment is utilized across the globe with over 4,000 units in service to help marinas handle boats of all sizes. Shuttlelift is a manufacturer of heavy-duty rubber tired gantry cranes and mobile gantry crane lift equipment for innovative material handling lifting solutions. Each machine is engineered based on specific lifting needs and are also utilized across the globe.
Marine Travelift is excited to be adding a full time Director of Marketing to our team in Sturgeon Bay, WI. This position will direct the marketing and promotion of the company, including developing and coordinating marketing plans, events, publications, promotional materials, and communications, using writing, web communications, and social media skills. This role requires a strategic mindset with an ability to quickly adapt to change while keeping the success and forward movement of the business as the ultimate top priority.
- Develop, manage, and execute marketing plans; including advertising, promotion, and public relations.
- Coordinate the development and production of internal and external publications, promotional materials, and communications, including web-based communications and social media outlets
- Review and select vendors for advertising and production of promotional materials.
- Develop social media strategies; monitor and contribute to external social media sites and outlets including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Create, maintain, and update company websites on WordPress Platform
- Create and execute all brand email campaigns utilizing Pardot
- Evaluate marketing efforts for effectiveness including experience with Google Analytics
- Assist with strategic planning for assigned areas.
- Prepare monthly and annual marketing plans while also setting monthly and annual budgets
- Supports the sales department with all marketing needs
- Plan, coordinate and attend relevant trade shows.
- Participate in institutional professional development and training.
- Keeps current on industry standards and target market demographics
- Research marketing and promotional strategies and make recommendations for changes in methods and materials, including recommendations regarding social media tools, sites, and applications.
- All other duties and responsibilities that are assigned
- 5-7 years previous related marketing experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- Marketing Experience in the manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite for video editing and content creation
- Excellent Digital Marketing Skills to include Social Media, E-mail Marketing, Blog content, website updates, and video creation
- Strong functional knowledge in social media
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Ability to do some light travel (domestic and international destinations) & ability to attend trade shows
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K benefit plan with company match
- Health Saving Account (HSA) plan with employer contribution
- Career Development and Job Training Opportunities
We are an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)