• 2 Year Associate Degree or BSEE strongly preferred
• 3 – 5 years related work experience
• SolidWorks experience
• Programming experience
• Mechanical skills and knowledge and hydraulic systems experience is a plus
• Troubleshooting and diagnosis of electrical and mechanical components desired
• Strong technical background (able to read parts manuals, and read and develop hydraulic and electrical schematics)
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills including 3D engineering modeling software
A career with Marine Travelift / ExacTech is more than just a job, it's a commitment to making an impact. It is a team atmosphere where members work closely to design and build long lasting custom machines through continuous innovation. We look to our people to come up with the ideas that make all of our products and services better.
Please contact us if you have any questions about a career with Marine Travelift.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401k benefit plan with company match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) plan with employer contribution
- Job training and advancement opportunities