A career with Marine Travelift / ExacTech is more than just a job. It’s a commitment to making an impact. Our team members design and build long lasting machines because each employee is given the opportunity to continuously innovate. We look to our people to come up with the ideas that make all of our products and services better. Marine Travelift has been manufacturing mobile boat hoists since 1954. Our equipment is utilized across the globe with over 4,000 units in service to help marinas handle boats of all sizes.
Marine Travelift is excited to be adding a full time General Accountant in Sturgeon Bay, WI. This position will provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing data as well as preparing reports.
- Work on the completion of mid-month and month end reports.
- Oversee the finishing point of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Implement and complete job costing analysis for all machines that are in production.
- Set-up and maintain customer accounts that are received from CustomerCare.
- Prepare and asses financial statements within each department.
- Set up and work on liability insurance for new/existing vendors and suppliers.
- Work on monthly closings and the preparation of the monthly financial statements.
- Complete sales tax filings and account reconciliations
- All other job duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle large amounts of information
- Must be able to enforce procedures and ensure department are following procedures
- Ability to communicate with customers regarding payment follow-up and terms.
- Able to prepare journal entries.
- Able to have a good understanding on inventory management and the inflow of materials.
- Ability to work closely with other departments in terms of budgets and deadlines.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K benefit plan with company match
- Health Saving Account (HSA) plan with employer contribution
- Job training and advancement opportunities
We are an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)